13 inch or 15 inch?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Flipside186, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Flipside186 macrumors member

I'm looking at purchasing a MBP, but I have relatively limited funds. Sad thing is I have no real need for one as I own a 15 inch Windows Laptop, Netbook, and iPad... I just kind of want one... Anyway... If i purchased one I'd want to be happy with my decision on screen size. I'm just looking for recommendations as far as the 13 vs. the 15 inches... Any other advice would also be wonderful for a PC user looking to switch to a MPB. Anyway of justifying a need for this purchase could also make my life easier... thanks!

2. fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

multiple threads on this topic. do a search on: http://mroogle.*************/

Personal choice comes down to what you want, what you need ans what you can afford.

3. talmy macrumors 601

talmy

Let's see -- "limited funds", "no real need for one", "own 15" Windows notebook, netbook, iPad".

It just sounds like you are Mac-curious. I'd suggest spending the minimum amount and buying the 13" Macbook from the refurb store. Or perhaps even a used one. For real variety (everything you have is portable) get an iMac.