My 2008 white MacBook is on it's last legs. I'm sitting 3 feet from my router, and the wireless signal is 2 bars... Anyway, I've been swaying towards getting the top end 15 inch MBP, but I can't realistically afford it at this time. So I've been thinking about getting another 13 inch laptop, either of the base line Air or Pro. Hopefully next summer I'll have enough money for a 15 inch model, so my question is, out of the Air and the Pro, which will hold it's value best until next summer? I'd probably be looking to sell it after the new line of Pro's are released, but before the new Air's are announced (assuming they stick to roughly 1 year life-cycles). I'm really swaying towards the Air at the moment, the fast SSD and better screen resolution are pulling me in, but if the Pro would be worth significantly more next year, I'd go for it. Of course there is a chance that I'll like my new one so much that I won't bother going for a 15 inch model next year, so this could also be a factor. Any help welcome.