13" MacBook Pro eligible for Snow Leopard up-to-date program?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by wdmeuk, Jun 30, 2009.

1. wdmeuk macrumors newbie

I have just been reading about the upgrade to Snow Leopard for computers purchased after 8th June and was wondering if my MacBook Pro was eligible.

I have a MacBook Pro 13.3" 2.26GHz/4GB but it is not listed on this page. However, the 2GB model is listed twice. Is it just a mistake? Is my macbook eligible?

Also, I tried to add Snow Leopard to my basket by clicking the link "If you purchased your computer directly from the Apple Online Store..." and it asks for me to sign in. When I have it shows an empty basket. Has anyone been successful in pre-ordering it for £7.95 or is not possible yet?

Thanks! :)

2. Adidas Addict macrumors 65816

Adidas Addict

Yes it is, the up-to-date starts from the day these were released. Already ordered my SL disc for £7.95

3. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

Okay, I just ordered a MBP 13" yesterday, it'll be here in a week or so. What do I need to do to order this?

This page is confusing me :confused:

4. wdmeuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks. Could it be that because I ordered it from the education store, the main store it redirects to doesn't know I ordered my macbook or are these linked?

5. MistaBungle macrumors 6502a

MistaBungle

As long as you bought a computer on or after June 8th, you can participate in that up to date program.

6. skye12 macrumors 65816

skye12

Yes, June 8th or after is the sole qualification for the reduced cost
    upgrade to Snow Leopard.

7. tejota1911 macrumors 6502

It worked for me. I purchased my 13" MBP on June 18th, and pre-ordered Snow Leopard this morning. Can't wait to get it!

8. wdmeuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Scroll down to the section "Hardware Up-To-Date" and find the paragraph "If you purchased your computer directly from the Apple Online Store..." and click on the link it asks you to.

It should ask you to sign in and add it to your basket.

9. wdmeuk thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone for the replies. Hopefully I'll get it to work soon :D

10. Tokiopop macrumors 68000

Tokiopop

Thanks, I wasn't sure which one I was wanting :p

But I'm bust from buying the damn thing, so I'm going to have to do some borrowing. Again. :eek:

11. cube macrumors G5

prev gen UMBP is not being accepted and the model is not listed in the fine print :mad: