Hi all, I've been waiting to finally make the switch from PC to Mac, and have decided on the 13" model for portability and cost reasons. I held out until they did the upgrade but sadly the 13" didn't get the processor upgrade and I can't afford the 15". Anyway, I want to obviously get the best that I can afford, and I was going to upgrade to the 500GB HD anyway (my 120GB is virtually full) My biggest question is do I go for the 2.4 or 2.66 GHz? Is it worth paying out that extra £250 (£210 when you allow for the HD)? I know I can upgrade the RAM to 8GB but tbh I'll probably do that myself later on down the line in about a years time. I don't know if I'm falling into Apples's trap of "faster processor must be better therefore get it now seeing as that's one thing I can't change at a later date." We all know Macs are bloody expensive anyway, so I imagine keeping this for about 3-4 years before buying another whole new machine. I don't at present do anything intensive, but my present laptop (Acer aspire, 1.66 GHz Intel core 2 duo, 2GB ram, 120GB HD) is really starting to struggle and programs won't respond if I have more than a couple running. I really don't know that much about computers so please ignore my ignorance, if I go for the base model am I still going to notice an significant improvement on the performance compared to what I have now or should I spend as much as I can now and get the 2.66 even if it's just a slight improvment over the 2.4GHz? Thanks in advance for any replies - much appreciated.