13" MBP AppleCare Refund question ??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MS2083, Mar 18, 2012.

1. MS2083 macrumors regular

So I contacted Apple to request a refund on AppleCare for a 13" MBP which I returned early last Month February.. I received an email on Feb 2nd saying the I would recieve my refund in 4 to 6 weeks! Its now March 18th and no Refund Yet!!!!!

Is the Refund in the form of a Mailed Check ? or will it be refunded to my Debit Card which I used to purchase the Applecare at an Apple Retail Store ???

2. antseg macrumors member

I'm confused. Have you called them back in the past few days to ask about the status of your refund? And I believe it should refund your Debit Card if you use it in-store. It could also be that your bank has not updated your account for the purchase. I know it sometimes takes a day for my bank to update refunds.

3. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I'm confused, too. I've never understood why people post questions like this in a forum, where no one has information about the poster's transaction, rather than simply calling Apple, who does have information and can give specific answers about what's going on with purchases, refunds, etc. Also, calling Apple is faster than posting a thread and waiting for answers, which will never be as useful as those from Apple.

4. Ccrew macrumors 68020

Hold it.. you don't have a link? Damn, you're really slipping in your old age!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

It's a sad, sad decline! :D Aging Sucks

6. trikky macrumors regular

They sent me the cheque, and I've used it to buy a refurbed MBP 17" for my 7 year-old, 'cos he needs it for his school work.

Thanks for your contribution toward his education.