13" MBP Availability?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by rollecoasterfan, Jul 29, 2009.

1. rollecoasterfan macrumors newbie

I've been reading about how popular the 13" mbp is and that they are selling out in several stores. I also read about a week long wait or something. I am ordering my MBP and I want it to get to my house on August 6 or 7 (or close to then). I have to order it from the apple online store, so should I worry about the high demand of the macbooks or will that not apply to the online store?

2. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

3. md1207 macrumors newbie

They have them in stock at Amazon. I ordered mine and it was shipped 2nd day UPS. (free shipping) I got it today.

4. HomeyC macrumors newbie

Is the stock really that low at the Apple stores? I was hoping to buy a 13" on Saturday. What's the chance of me reserving one?

5. MacMini2009 macrumors 68000

MacMini2009

There's a good chance they might have some in stock. Just call to make sure.

6. diamond3 macrumors 6502a

7. rollecoasterfan thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright... What about the general shipping time? When I configure it it says that "ships 1-3 days" and assume that means that they send it out in one to three days. How long does the actual shipping take?

8. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

I wasnt aware of the Apple stores running low on the 13" MBPs. I just walked in to my local store (central FL area) and bought one. the girl said they've had plenty to go around.

9. HomeyC macrumors newbie

Which store? I'm in central Florida too.

10. ozziegn macrumors 6502a

ozziegn

The Mall at Millenia. I've been dealing with the same girl in there for almost 3 years and she's great.

11. HomeyC macrumors newbie

Do you know her name?

12. hoffmant macrumors member

Ordered mine last week Wed. and payed the $15 for expedited shipping. I got it early Mon. morning.

Love it, BTW. This is an amazing computer.

13. blackteak macrumors newbie

Ordered mine from amazon, my shipping date got pushed back so i called. They told me the one they were supposed to ship from stock was damaged and had trouble finding another one to ship me because their stock was low... eRrr.. now i sit here waiting. :(