The laptop turned off immediately after it fell, and the fans became very loud when I switched it on and have not stopped as yet. It hasn't overheated at all. The battery icon has disappeared so I'm not sure if it recognises the power supply, however the light on the cable is green. All the threads I've seen are about shell/screen damage, but both are fine. Should I make an appointment with Apple? Thanks in advance. EDIT: Got icon back on Menubar, there's an X in the middle of it... and on Energy Saver it says current battery charge is 0%.