Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iWantiPhone, Jul 15, 2010.
Both would be stock configurations.
I would play around with both for a bit at the apple store if you can. I have the 15" and it's perfect, zero regrets. If you can buy the 15" now, then I would do that in my opinion. Plus, in a few months the iPad will be updated and you can bet it'll include the facetime camera
Unless you do a lot of graphics work on the road, skip the 15 (my opinion). For the money, I'd much rather have the 13 + large external display + keyboard + mouse. Make a much larger, more functional setup for when you're at home, while having a perfectly reasonable display for the road. Waaay better use of your money IMHO.
Oh, and I agree with the others. Wait on iPad for Rev 2. 9.7" of FaceTime would be awesome!
I went last night and bought the 2.4 C2D 13 MPB . Did exactly what you said and i'm waiting for an iPad with FaceTime to come out .
I don't see how it would be an apples to apples comparison though? Or are you just asking what people would prefer for the money.
Right, i was just wondering what people would prefer for the money.