Hey guys, I purchased a 15" rmbp a couple weeks ago from Best Buy. I was trying to decide between the 13" and 15" at the time of purchase. I decided to go with the 15" since it was only $200 more (for the configuration I was considering). Ever since Apple dropped the price of the 13" last week, I have been trying to determine if I should return my 15" for a 13" (I'm still within the return window until the end of next week). I did the math, and I could get the same 13" I was originally looking at for $500 less than I paid for my 15". My normal uses are safari, mail, itunes, MS office, windows 7 vm, and some casual iPhoto/imovie work. I've been monitoring how my 15" uses the 2 graphics chips, and the dedicated card only kicks in when I am using iphoto or imovie - otherwise the 15" is always running on the Intel HD 4000 chip. I don't do anything that over-taxes the CPU, so I'm not overly concerned about noticing a big difference going from a quad-core to the dual-core. The main thing I'm considering is the reduction in screen size from 15" to 13". Any advice/guidance you guys are able to provide would be greatly appreciated!