Hello, So I have been holding out on buying a MacBook Pro for a year now, waiting for today's "refresh." The thing I am unsure about is whether to go with a modified 13" with a final price after discounts of $2692, or a 15" with a final price after discounts of $2858, both modified to my needs. I do a lot of video editing/rendering in Final Cut Pro X, so performance/export time is important. It essentially comes down to dual-core (13") vs quad-core (15") The dual core has a higher clock speed, but I don't think that matters as much as how many cores it has. To me, for a $166 difference, I might as well go for the 15". Also, is it worth waiting another year for Broadwell? I don't HAVE to have it now. I sure don't want to pay for it now. Any ideas? Thanks.