Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 1, 2021
Hi, so, I may be coming to the sad conclusion, as the years go on my eyes aren't as good. But I still like to play the odd mobile game.
I have a 13 Pro and I played some COD mobile the other day and good grief I was struggling to see the small text lol. I posted on here a few times how I didn't want the Max size but needs must..

So... I am considering an upgrade to a Max. I won't buy new as it's too expensive for me, so I would be looking at the 13 Pro Max or the 14 Pro Max, but I was wondering about the cameras on them, I've found the 13 Pro to take excellent shots but close up photos with its macro and its ability to focus, but like my eyes lol, has been hit and miss?
But if I recall wasn't there an issue with the 14 Pro camera? It didn't perform very well? Has this been fixed now?

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 1, 2021
Oh and a side question, are the speakers louder in the 14 Pro Max then the 13 Pro Max?

Pezimak

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 1, 2021
I‘ve edited my title as I’ve been looking into this, I see the 15 Plus has amazing battery life and performs the same as the 14 Pro Max.
Does the camera in the 15 Plus match the 13 Pro Max? I am a point and shoot person, I don’t edit the photos etc. I saw that the 15 Plus also has better speakers too? Is that true? If I use RAW on the 13 Pro Max does it improve the point and shoot photos at all?
And again I’ve seen people say the 14 Pro Max doesn’t have the best battery life, but it still seems to last long enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.