13" uMBP must have accessories

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by hanurk, Jun 11, 2009.

1. hanurk macrumors member

As I've been researching about the macbook, I realized that I should invest in accessories that will help keep my macbook in the best condition for as long as I have it.

So far I'm planning on purchashing-

Moshi Clearguard
    Moshi Palmguard
    Incase Sleeve

Is there anything else others would suggest, or accessories we should stay away from?

2. jreuschl macrumors 6502

I used the Speck See Thru hard case on my 15" MacBook Pro (last gen) and it did a perfect job protecting it. Unfortunately it might be a month or two out before that is available for the new 13" MBP. The case for the unibody 13" MB may fit but the security cable slot is moved to the other side.

3. hanurk thread starter macrumors member

I decided on using a sleeve instead of a case, but I've heard that the speck case is a very worthwhile purchase if you're looking for a case

4. RiCEADDiCTBOY macrumors 6502a

RiCEADDiCTBOY

as much heat as these models produce - i'm afraid to put anything "case" related around it. :(

5. rkrskr macrumors newbie

I use the Moshi Clearguard. While it is very thin and does not hamper typing, it gets fogged up after a few months of usage, and the stains are somewhat impossible to remove. Nevertheless, I still recommend it as using this will ensure a typing experience as close to the bare keyboard as possible.

6. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

A mircosoft or logitech mouse.

a FW800 external hard disk.

7. PolySciSurfer macrumors 6502

The InCase sleeve is a tight fit. Buy a nice bag, external HDD, mouse + keyboard, Apple 24" LED cinema display, a printer, etc. :D

8. watergun macrumors regular

9. youssefm macrumors 6502

Buy an apple sac, they're so pretty, and fit the computer wonderfully!