Hello all, My old macbook bit the dust about a week ago so I couldn't hold off for an updated mini any longer. I purchased the stock i7 from best buy where I have a 30 day return window if apple does in fact release a new model in the next month, but I'm not holding my breath. I plan on upgrading to 16 gigs of RAM and put in a SSD. My father has an extra 16 gigs lying around that he purchased for his old MBP (I think it was a 2011, not sure) that is DDR3L-1333. He offered to ship it to me since he doesn't need it. Is there really that big of a difference between 1333 and 1600? It would have to be a HUGE difference for me to buy the 1600 from crucial when I can get some for free. Saving on the memory also means I have the funds to purchase the SSD now instead of waiting another month or so. Any input will be much appreciated.