14 day return period for updated products + SL

Discussion in 'macOS' started by CMelton, Aug 23, 2009.

1. CMelton macrumors regular

CMelton

Hey guys & gals,

Hope you can help. I believe that there is a time frame for returning apple products if they come out with something new within 14days(?) of you buying it with no questions asked (I have got this right yeh?), and I was wondering if you know anything about whether this applies when SL comes out. Do you still have to go down the Up-to-date route? Or can you just take it back if it falls into this time frame?

I ask because I am about to buy a new iMac and I want to get it set up so its all running as I like it before I get back to Uni so purchase is imminent. If the SL release isn't until the end of September then I'm happy to up-to-date it but with a release possible in the next week or so, I was wondering if there is provision for returning it as stated above.

Sorry this is a long winded question! I couldn't really work out how to phrase it!

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Just buy now. When SL comes, it won't be pre-installed immediately, Apple will clear the stock first and just drop in a SL install disk