14 day return policy (last Day)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Geckoking, May 3, 2015.

1. Geckoking macrumors member

If I receive my watch on launch day 4/24/15, when is the last day I can return it to the Apple Store or online.

2. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

this friday 5/08

3. Geckoking thread starter macrumors member

It's not 5/7? Wouldn't I count 4/24/15 as a day?

To be safe I should just return it on Thursday..

4. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

yeah the day you received is the day it counts as 14 days and yeah that would be best a day before... if you don't mind me asking why are you returning it?

5. Geckoking thread starter macrumors member

Return a 38mm white sport because my 42mm sport arrived 5 days later.

6. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

Probably could sell it for a couple bucks more, and help someone out that is stuck waiting until June.

7. BITEMEAPPLESIGN macrumors member

BITEMEAPPLESIGN

8. dmonnin macrumors regular

I sold my used for three days Space Grey 38 for 550 on eBay the other day. I would sell it instead of returning it. You would help someone out who is waiting till june

9. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Does anyone think that they will be able to coax an Apple store manager to extend the return policy if they can prove they have a replacement on order?

I'm still hoping that my June ETA 42mm Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop will move into Preparing for Shipment before then, but I don't want to give up having an WATCH (have the Sport Aluminum with White Band) by the 8th or 14th.

10. Jarrodbcall macrumors member

Yep, I also say sell it. This is coming from someone who is waiting for their 38mm sport with white sport band.....

11. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

thats cool i have to agree with everyone sell it to someone that might want it they are pretty difficult to come by and a lot of people don't want to wait till june which i might have to if my pre order doesn't show this week.

12. bushido Suspended

bushido

Funny, that's the one I wanna get rid of but it doesn't seem to sell well over the initial price so I will just return it