14 day return policy

Discussion in 'iPad' started by molly1, Mar 4, 2011.

1. molly1 macrumors newbie

I just ordered refurb Ipad and will receive it in 5-6 days. Do I have 14 days from receiving it to return it to the Apple store or it is 14 days from placing order? Thanks in advance for info.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not to sound like a ball buster but your question is easily answered on apple.com. It didn't even take any searching.

3. molly1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Last time I ask a question here!!! Thanks for the ball buster response.

4. Davichi macrumors 6502

Research before you post. Also, please don't ask question here. Fine with us. This thread is so unnecessary.

5. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Not a problem, I'm here to help. :D

Seriously, it would have take less time and work to get your answer from apple, then to ask it here.

6. kdoug macrumors 6502a

kdoug

It could've been worse. You could've asked, "Should I keep my iPad or buy an iPad 2, I can't decide".

7. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

hahahahahhahha!~!!!!!!!!!

8. nmills macrumors regular

Just read a few threads and you'll see, this is pretty much the response to any thread. A lot of people here are rude. :rolleyes:

9. deeddawg macrumors 604

Threads with questions that the OP could easily have answered themselves with the tiniest bit of effort tend to garner such responses. Shouldn't be surprising, for good or bad that's the nature of Internet forums.

10. nmills macrumors regular

While I agree people should search first, I don't believe people should be rude about it. And I don't believe it's the nature of internet forums. I frequent quite a few forums, and most have very nice, patient and helpful people. Here, quite a few are helpful and nice, but on almost every thread, there are rude people that seem to only want to post to hurt feelings, ridicule or belittle someone.
    Why not just answer the question or ignore it? If you're posting to be rude, might as well post to answer the question or just not post at all.

ETA-I just don't like to see people being mean to newbies.

11. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

There are a lot of rude posts to be sure, but I was not trying to be rude in my response.
    I provided the OP with the information she requested and told her that it would have been easier for him (or her) to do their own research.

Some times people use these forums as their own google, instead of doing some of the work themselves they just lazily type the question here. I'm not say the OP was being lazy but (s)he would have been better suited to going to apple.com in the first place.

12. nmills macrumors regular

I actually wasn't referring to your post, even though the OP's comment was right after yours. ;)

13. PCClone macrumors 6502a

Molly - The way to get answers is to use a smoking hot chick pic as your avatar. Better yet, if that descibes you, use your pic.

14. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

True, but I think I offended or pissed off the OP