14 day return start on order or deliv

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mr. Chewbacca, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Mr. Chewbacca macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

I orderd a 32g referb ipad on 1/1, with the holidays and international shipping I wont get it till 1/11.

If they do announce a new iPad on 1/11 with immeadiete availability then I may just go in and trade up.

Do I have 14 days from when I paid for it (1/1 - 1/15) or 14 days from when I actually got it (1/11 - 1/25)

Any ideas?

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

I've never had to try, but I'd assume it's from when you received it.

3. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

For iPhone returns, please refer to the iPhone Return Policy section below. For eligible Mac, iPad, iPod, and third-party products, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return

Looks like if I open the box it will cost a 10% fee.

Decisions.....

4. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

Don't open the box. Then, after the announcement, if they say iPad2 is a go, send it back. If they don't mention iPad2, open box and enjoy.

5. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

Thats my plan. I just checked the tracking and its already in Memphis. Most likley I will get it in a day or two and not on the 11th.

That will be kinda hard to just look at the box for 3-4 days. Owe'', no matter what happens I will have an iPad!!

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I must have missed something... What's happening on the 11th?

7. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

Apple announcement. People are predicting Verizon iPhone and iPad2. I would LOVE for them to break out the new iPad and steal what little thunder CES has had on tablets.

I am going to make an announcement. The Willie tablet. iCore7 six core, 32 gig ram, terabyte of storage. Run whatever OS you want. Now there should be a thread starting soon with people saying that they like the looks of it. :)

8. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca

What?!? no sandy bridge? Slacker ;)

I like the gyroscope in the ip4, makes for some fun games (starwars falcon gunner) If they bring that to the iPad it would be worth the hassle and upgrade cost to move up.

Dont care about the camera but developers come up with cool stuff to use them for.

9. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Has there been a formal announcement that there will be an Apple event on the 11th? I can't find any confirmation.

10. Mr. Chewbacca thread starter macrumors 6502a

Mr. Chewbacca