14 day returns policy

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sheppy1, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sheppy1 macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Hi guys, basically I'm thinking of returning my iPad so that I can then purchase the 3G model instead, I only bought it last week but I didn't buy it from Apple themselves, I bought it from PC World, am I still able to return it to Apple and pay them the restocking fee to get a refund or would I have to return it to where I bought it from?

If I'm not able too then I'll just buy a MyWi device instead, I won't be using it outside of the house much anyway, I just thought it may be useful to have it built in instead of having a separate device for when I do decide to take it out of the house, cheers

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Return it to PCWorld. Apple wouldn't give you credit for something they didn't actually sell you.

3. sheppy1 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sheppy1

Ok, I think I might just buy a My Wi device, as good as having 3G built into my iPad would be, I may also need 3G on a few of my other devices, so a 3G My Wi device would probably be better and cheaper in the long run

4. coelacanth macrumors 6502

If you certainly want to use wifi connection on multiple devices, go for it. But Mifi is quite more expensive than 3G iPad (price of device, $59/mo for 5gb and 2 year contract) in 2 years time. And mifi battery wont last anywhere near iPad 3G.