14 days to change from 6s to 6s Plus - should I?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Risco, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

Has anyone swapped theirs yet? I love the new 6S, but still keep thinking that maybe I should have gone with the plus?

I tend to use my phone mainly for internet, texting and calling and the odd game. I use it for videos and photos as well, but not that bothered about optical stabilisation. My big concern is the 6 Plus from last year was underpowered? Also the size concerns me, does it feel like a brick in the pocket?

2. andyp350 macrumors 6502a

The only way to tell is to try both in the real world. I'd say buy a 6S Plus before returning your 6S, spend a few days with each one and then return one of them.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

This years 6s plus SCREAMS. I can say with near certainty you will not be disappointed by performance. We all have our preferences, but if performance is the only thing holding you back, run, don't walk, to get that thing swapped out.

4. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

You won't know unless you try it. And it sounds like you want to try it so do it! :)

5. sumiregusa macrumors regular

sumiregusa

This.

I'm coming from an iPhone 6 and would never go back. Plus girl all the way now. :)

6. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

Do you want the bigger screen, HD resolution, longer battery life, better loudspeaker and OIS...or is less weight and a smaller form factor more important? That's a choice only you can make. Both sizes exist for a reason but if you live on your phone then I suggest the 6S+ has trade-offs that are worth dealing with.

7. RegattaNYC macrumors newbie

RegattaNYC

I made the switch from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 6s Plus (128gb) after 1 day and I am 100% happy with my choice with 0% regret. Of course, it is all personal preference but the screen and battery life are amazing compared to the 6s. The added OIS doesn't hurt the cause.

8. Lunfai macrumors 65816

Lunfai

Had the 6s plus but switching back to the regular size. The phone is very big and it's quite awkward to use it to look at search at a quick map route or website. The device is amazing though but it's not for me but hope this insight is helpful.

If you can live with the size then it's great! It's great at home tho.