Hi guys, I'll be looking to purchase a 14" iBook soon, for use in school. (Finally making the switch! ) Problem is, I'll be attending a FilmVideo school, which will probably require me to do video and sound editing. If I upgrade the RAM to 512mb, will it be sufficient to produce satisfactory results? I was also looking at the PB, but the 15" model seems too much of a strain on my budget so for now, my eyes are on the iBook. A worry that has been highlighted by many an iBook potential buyer is the possibily that they might get "shafted" by a new release days after they purchase it Is this likely to happen? I only have to get the iBook before May 24th, so time is not a worry for me till then. If its unlikely that an update will be within this time, I'll probably go out and purchase the iBook first, just to get used to it. Will it be worth the wait? Should I seriously consider the PB over the iBook? Please help! Thanks.