Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

armyxrays

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2012
Fresno, CA
Usually we had iPad announcements in the Spring, iPhone in the late Summer or early fall.

Now we have iPhone in the Fall and iPad... in the Fall. Do you guys think they will keep this years update cycle for the future? Seems kind of stupid to cram everything into the same quarter. I get that they want to maximize profits for the holiday and all but still...

Will we see an iPad 5 in the spring? An iPhone 5s? An iPad mini 2 with Retina?:confused:

TableSyrup

macrumors 6502
May 29, 2012
I hate this speculation crap, but, I'll bite

maybe the new towers (MP's ??)

who cares about the schedule anyway... I only concern myself with suitable product when I need it.... and right now, that would be the new towers

armyxrays

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 15, 2012
Fresno, CA
I hate this speculation crap, but, I'll bite

maybe the new towers (MP's ??)

who cares about the schedule anyway... I only concern myself with suitable product when I need it.... and right now, that would be the new towers

I care because it will be hard to buy an new phone and a new tablet together every year. It was easier when it was spread out.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
Only Apple knows. But they needed to update all their products to the lighting cable so they kinda had no choice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.