Now what?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by armyxrays, Oct 23, 2012.

1. armyxrays macrumors member

Usually we had iPad announcements in the Spring, iPhone in the late Summer or early fall.

Now we have iPhone in the Fall and iPad... in the Fall. Do you guys think they will keep this years update cycle for the future? Seems kind of stupid to cram everything into the same quarter. I get that they want to maximize profits for the holiday and all but still...

Will we see an iPad 5 in the spring? An iPhone 5s? An iPad mini 2 with Retina?:confused:

2. TableSyrup macrumors 6502

I hate this speculation crap, but, I'll bite

maybe the new towers (MP's ??)

who cares about the schedule anyway... I only concern myself with suitable product when I need it.... and right now, that would be the new towers

3. armyxrays thread starter macrumors member

I care because it will be hard to buy an new phone and a new tablet together every year. It was easier when it was spread out.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You dont have to buy a new phone and new tablet every year or every 6 months or whenever they decide to refresh their hardware;)

5. nfl46 macrumors 603

Only Apple knows. But they needed to update all their products to the lighting cable so they kinda had no choice.

6. VandyChem2009 macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

That's exactly what I was thinking. It isn't like Apple is forcing you to buy anything. I just feel bad for the "new" iPad purchasers.