15" macbook pro bag

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by todd2fst4u, Aug 28, 2008.

1. todd2fst4u macrumors regular

i'm looking for a new bag for my macbook pro. my only real requirement is that it has a shoulder strap and carrying handles. I want something very compact. just needs to hold the laptop and the power cord. i really dont want a bunch of extra pockets and bulk. any advice is appreciated! thanks!

2. stewartlittle macrumors regular

check the guides feature above. Tonnes of suggestions there. Also do a search. This topic has been done to death. Oh and check out booq.

3. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

As stewartlittle has pointed out, there are already quite a few threads on this issue lying around the forum. A number of these can be found in the sections of the forum dedicated to the actual Mac computers themselves. The MBP section contains quite a few threads on bags.

One fairly good one of about a fortnight ago, included pictures of various preferred bags posted by the various contributors, along with comments on the bags themselves; it can be found in the sub-heading of MBP (click on that) about eight pages in, and comes with the title "laptop bag reviews for 15" macbookpro". (My own personal preference is an Italian handstitched leather number, complete with shoulder strap, very much a minority taste, which I use most days, although not always with the MBP in it).

Cheers and good luck