Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me advice. I am planning on purchasing a 15" 2.0 GHz MBP, but it is extremely costly. (CDN) $2199 MBP + $120 1GB RAM + $399 Apple care (dont know if I need that really) on TOP of that +15% tax (Ontario, CA). Also education discount will give me think -$225 (just for the MBP + RAM, not sure about APPLECARE). I need it for school in Sept. 2006 but I would also like to use it during the summer (school is finished already). Should I wait 1-2 months to purchase hoping the price would go down? Or maybe even a promotional value type thing? Should I buy it in the next couple weeks? Or wait 1-2 months. I have already been looking at the MBP for many months now but I am still not sure. Thanks, James.