15" MBP bag/case

strausd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
I am looking for a new case or bag to hold my MBP. I go back and forth from places and dont mind something being very big as long as it protects well. Also, it would be great if it had an extra place for my medium intuos 4. I looked at tech 21 but i dont know where i would order that because they arent based in america, any ideas?

thegoldenmackid

macrumors 604
Dec 29, 2006
dallas, texas
After using Incase, Booq and STM - I finally bought a Tom Bihn bag. There really isn't a whole lot of comparison, the quality is unrivaled. I will however say that for the $100 I paid for my Large Loop (STM) it was a great bag.

I highly recommend Tom Bihn's Brain Cell as the only sleeve that provides any protection.

strausd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Texas
im not really looking for a backpack though, more of an over the shoulder type thing

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I am partial to the Timbuk2 messenger bags. I have the laptop messenger bag and am very happy with it.
x2 for Timbuk2

@OP I commute a lot and its great. Especially when it rains. The bag doubles as extra protection. You can adjust the strap to cover your backside. lol It's padded very well. I have the messenger bag and a Blogger. The blogger is a little lighter but rommie enough for computer and my DSLR and extra lens/flash. there bags have a ton of compartments too.

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/laptop/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.