15" MBP updated vs. 'older' specs?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by CitiXen, Mar 3, 2009.

1. CitiXen macrumors member

CitiXen

What were the older specs MBP 15" (2.4 & 2.53) and cost in the Canadian Apple store vs. the new specs of the NEWER MBP 15" (2.4 & 2.66)? Is there a way to see the older prices and specs and compare them against the newer specs and prices in the Canadian store? I would like to if they updated the cost with the lasted $ conversion (which I assume they did).

2. MagicWok macrumors 6502a

There may be a small flow of refurbs 15" MBP's coming in, as people exhange them for the updated ones. Keep a look out in the refurb store over the next few weeks. Though no promises! :D

3. CitiXen thread starter macrumors member

CitiXen

Anybody?

4. Colin20 macrumors regular

I was wondering what was changed with the new 2.4 MBPs as well. Does anybody see any spec changes?

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I don't believe there were any prices changes in Canada. The only spec change was going from 2.53 to 2.66 GHz, and I personally think it's a smart move. I don't know why I'd pay so much money for a 0.13 GHz change in CPU speed, and never recommended it. Now, I guess if someone is that desperate for speed, they can pay the same amount and get an extra 0.266 GHz.