15 rmbp - UI lag

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nnguyen, Mar 12, 2013.

1. nnguyen macrumors newbie

I know this has been a on-going issue and apple have yet to fixed it. I tried all tips i could find in fixing the problem with no resolves.

My questions is that -

1. Who took theres to the apple store? what did they say?
    2. Those that got it "fixed" from apple, did it fix the problem?
    3. Those that got their laptop replaced .. did that fix the problem?

Thanks for the help!

2. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

If you already read other threads you would know it's not Hardware related, for lag in Safari there's the nighty build, 10.8.3 beta 13 seems to have resolved the issue for many and it's probably due out soon, just wait a bit more until Apple releases it.

3. nnguyen thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea i know its not the hardware issue.. my main lag is "expose" lags when using multiple applications. its so horrible!

I am using google canary to fix my browser lag also along with safari webkit.

Yea.. i was just wondering if they change anything or did anything different when talking to the geniuses lol.

For a 3K laptop this is horrible haha

4. Valkyre macrumors 6502

I cant seem to find a thread with specific impressions of the 10.8.3 beta and the performance of retina macbook pro.

Could you please provide me with a link, because I really am interested to hear what the rmbp owners see improved in the new 10.8.3?

5. justperry macrumors 604

justperry

You should look for the news on 10.8.3 beta release, that was I think about 2 weeks ago, also MR search plain sucks, sorry MR but it's true, you can use the following site to search MR, does a much better job:

MRoogle.

Those where Tips to search, but hey, I am a nice guy, here you go:

Apple Seeds Build 12D76 of OS X Beta 10.8.3 to Developers

6. Valkyre macrumors 6502

Thnx bro, much appreciated. Indeed search function is kind of crappy... I tried lots of different stuff, found nothing related.

7. Valkyre macrumors 6502

boy that was one messy thread alright....

too much bitching and too little information... made a reply there, hope people give actual answers for a change.

Thanks again my friend.