15" uMBP + Speck SeeThru + Incase sleeve?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MB98XJ, Aug 8, 2009.

1. MB98XJ macrumors member

MB98XJ

Will this combination fit? I want to buy the Speck SeeThru hard shell case for my 15" unibody MacBook Pro and I was wondering if the MacBook Pro with the casing will fit into my incase sleeve? I'm going to college soon and I'm going to be taking the computer in and out and traveling from building to building with it quite a bit and wanted to make sure.... Also plan on purchasing the North Face Surge Backpack for complete protection.

2. MB98XJ thread starter macrumors member

MB98XJ

Also, if the Speck SeeThru and the MacBook Pro will not fit into my Incase, I can return the Incase sleeve and get a different sleeve that the computer will fit into. Any suggestions?

3. johata3 macrumors regular

i doubt that this combination will work. it's one or the other. who knows? you can always try it. maybe you can get the 17" sleeve instead?

4. fpar macrumors regular

I've got it, it fits but it is tight. Getting the laptop into and out of the sleeve is work, however there are many sleeve that fit looser.

5. johata3 macrumors regular

Which case do you use? Incase? I'm hoping to get the SeeThru if the sleeve will fit.

6. atticus18244fsa macrumors 6502

atticus18244fsa

7. fpar macrumors regular

Yes it is the incase and i do not recommend it with the speck satin, but there are many sleeves that do fit well.