Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

N77022

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
M1 Max, 24 Graphics Cores delivered today straight from Shanghai.

Immediate display issues. Flickering when ProMotion starts doing its thing. Lines and faded colors persist regardless of Display settings.

Anyone else out there with these symptoms?

Attachments

• IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 128

N77022

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
Issue deteriorated significantly, display is now just blotchy shades of blacks. BTO-spec so Apple Store says won't have a similar machine until early December at the earliest despite my being flexible with color/GPU config/display size. Basically the only item I'm firm on is at least 2TB storage. Ugh...

JamieLannister

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2016
Issue deteriorated significantly, display is now just blotchy shades of blacks. BTO-spec so Apple Store says won't have a similar machine until early December at the earliest despite my being flexible with color/GPU config/display size. Basically the only item I'm firm on is at least 2TB storage. Ugh...

I know your exact feeling. Very sorry but your cto MacBook Pro will have to wait. The silver lining is you get to see all the reviews and can make your purchase changes now’

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.