1600mAh Battery?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Toups, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Toups macrumors regular

2. countrydweller macrumors 6502

countrydweller

I would go with one of those external batteries that extends your play time, use it when needed.

3. rburly macrumors 6502a

rburly

I was planning to buy one on ebay but was told by the seller that the 3GS doesn't work with this battery, for anyone thinking of it.

4. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

Isnt the iPhone battery soldered in place in the iPhone? The last thing i would do is screw with that. I would rather buy a Mophie juice pack and keep my warranty.

5. alex018 macrumors newbie

HI, i just received a 1600mah battery from ebay.hk. infact it's not that fit. it got a little thick n wider. you hardly notice. but when install it into my iphone 3G. my logic board got bent a little bit because of the battery thickness. however, i still install it into my iphone. so far so good.:D

6. MTI macrumors 65816

7. macsimo macrumors newbie

I use a 3G Juice 1800 mAh external to extend time or charge iPhone. It will also charge iPods, etc. It will recharge my red zone iPhone in about 2-3 hours. It will still have "juice" left to either run/charge another iPhone for awhile.

8. realeric macrumors 6502a

realeric

I would not use the battery made in China without a brand name. Made in should be different from Assembled in.:cool:

9. cinciscif macrumors newbie

I accept with information:the standard battery is spec at 1200mAh, but looking for something to help with battery life.