16g or 32g iphone 4, can't decide, please help!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xbabby95g, Dec 26, 2010.

1. xbabby95g macrumors newbie

I already own the ipod touch (2nd generation) 8g and it's completely filled to capacity. All of my songs aren't even on it, and I have no movies. I have around 600 songs, give or take, and would like to be able to keep all of the apps I currently have (itunes says I have 82 of them, but I believe I only use like 70ish of them).
    So my question is, should I go for the iphone 4 16g or 32g. I'm already used to not being able to watch movies on my ipod so I'm pretty sure not being able to put movies on it will be a deal breaker. The price difference is $100, $200 for the 16g, $300 for the 32g; I've been given $350 so any money I don't spend on the phone I can keep for myself, which is why I don't just want to go for the 32g if it's going to end up half empty, on the other hand I don't want to end up with my ipod all over again with not enough space for all of my music, etc.

Sorry for the wall of text, your help is appreciated!

2. Infraggable Kru macrumors regular

Sounds like its not your money, the most ethical thing would be to use it on its intended purpose = Get the 32Gb ( vs 16gb and comic books, etc).

Get the 32gb, fill it with your ipod music, and sell your iPod, you'll simplify your life

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

32GB then you won't be worrying every time you put a new movie on if half-way through it is going to stop because you don't have enough GB.