Just after a bit of advice really. I currently have an iPhone 5. I've had it for three years and want to upgrade to the iPhone 6s. I have a 16gb 5. With 716 photos. 39 apps. 16 songs and 7 videos. I still have 5gb free after 3 years. Last year I had a bit of a purge and removed half the photos (Was actually attempting to clear my 'others' as it was taking up 4gb) but besides that I've never done anything to conserve space. I rarely take videos (can only recal doing so once in the passed year at my best friends wedding). I have an iPod which stores all my music so have just a few songs that I use for alarms etc. I use my iPad for videos and games. But apps are getting larger. As are photos and videos. The plan was to save until I had enough for the 64gb phone just to be on the safe side. But I'm £80 short (I put money into a savings account each month to enable me to buy my phones outright- but had a set back and had to spend some of the cash). I have exactly enough to buy the 16gb. But now the JB is out and I don't want to miss the JB window. If I do then I'd hold of buying altogether until there was another JB available. And we all know there's no time scale there. I could be waiting months. So I'm just wondering what others would do in my position. Go buy a 16gb and get an iCloud package to upload all photos and videos to as they're what take up the most space. Or hold off and wait till I can afford the 64gb. Sorry for the long post. Basically. What would you do in my position?