16gb ordered IN STORE for Monday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deccoo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. deccoo macrumors member

So left the O2 in Finchley queue after they sold out of 16gb and wandered down the road to CPW. 4hrs later and I have managed to order a 16gb for Monday.

Anyone else been ordering IN STORE at CPW/O2 for pickup next week? What do you think the chances of them actually turning up are?

2. nebsta macrumors member

I was offered the chance to order one at CPW but didn't bother - wish I had now! Did they take payment or have you just reserved one?

3. deccoo thread starter macrumors member

Took payment, contract signed. They had new stock of over 2,500 16gb centrally...that was down to about 500 by the time I got mine - was having a good ol' nose at the guys screen when he was doing my order.

4. VibrantGravy macrumors newbie

I got the same deal, they had 1200 left when I got mine. The guy instore reckoned that because I ordered before midday they might even get it tomorrow.

I was so tired and fed-up, I came very close to caving in and getting an 8GB, I was so looking forward to having it today!

Edit: If we've paid for them, then I would think they're guaranteed to turn up on Monday. Hopefully no more queuing/messing around with contracts on Monday!