16gb to 32gb upgrade worth $170?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Vinda-lou, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Vinda-lou macrumors member

Quick question:
    I currently have the new iPad 16gb wifi version. The storage space is making things tight; between games, apps, and books I do a lot of juggling. I want to use some guitar apps that would take even more space up.

So help talk common sense to me. Is it worth paying an extra $170, to get the 32gb size one? I am selling my 16gb for about $430 on craigslist, and then buying the 32gb for $599. Is doubling my storage size worth it, or should I continue to juggle and save the money for something else?

I know this is s personal preference/decision, but has anyone done a similar upgrade and found it either worth it or not? Any other advice? Thanks.

2. HiddenPuppy macrumors 6502

HiddenPuppy

Size does matter! I would go for as big as you can afford. One of Murphy's Laws says, "things will increase to meet available space" So if you get a 32 you will fill it. If you are already filling a 16 definitely go for the 32 knowing you will fill that also. :)

HiddenPuppy

3. davidinva macrumors 6502a

I got a 16GB Wi-fi at first and then decided to go for the 32 Wi-fi. Still have 19GB of space left, but plan on adding more and like having the extra space. I did learn to manage my apps a little better and try not to have unused ones on my iPad. The extra $100 will be worth it.