Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uzzislx23

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
I love the new macbook pros, but there was no redesign to the 17" version. I felt that should have the same or better update as did the 15.4" in edition. :mad: Hopefully that would get a makeover in few more days or at MACWORLD EXPO :apple:

UltraNEO*

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2007
近畿日本
I love the new macbook pros, but there was no redesign to the 17" version. I felt that should have the same or better update as did the 15.4" in edition. :mad: Hopefully that would get a makeover in few more days or at MACWORLD EXPO :apple:

Why can't you people search the forums first? There's other threads posted by other users regarding this... if only you cared to look first.

Kaliemon

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2006
It didn't get left behind, it's just saving up energy to take the market by storm when people don't expect it.

Plus apple is probably trying to add some new feature to it that frustrates people who just bought the new 15" (I'm one of them, so I hope they give me a few weeks to enjoy it)

emt1

macrumors 65816
Jan 30, 2008
Wisconsin

What original thoughts! This is revolutionary, folks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.