17 inch CD MBP vs. C2D MB + $500??

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by crb824, Sep 2, 2007.

  1. crb824 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2007
    #1
    I just bought a 17 inch MBP with 2.16 CD for $1600. I then saw on Apple's website that they have a refurb 2.16 C2D MB for $1100. Which do you think is/was the better deal? I might resell the MBP to get an extra $500, but I do love the bigger monitor.
     
  2. 66217 Guest

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2006
    #2
    It depends in what you need it for. But $1600 for a 17 MBP is a pretty good deal.

    If you need the bigger screen and better video card, then keep it. If not, decide if you still want it or prefer saving $500.
     
  3. crb824 thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2007
    #3
    I'm an amateur free-lance Graphic Artist. I do photography, printing, PS, Illustrator and web design..

    Does the MB handle this nearly as well as the MBP? I love the MBP so far so it looks like I'll likely stay put.
     
  4. 66217 Guest

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2006
    #5
    I second that. You'll prefer keeping the MBP for your uses.
     

Share This Page