Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pukey

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
Gekkostate
To those who are getting or already have the 17" LED Penryn MBP, I'd be interested in hearing your experiences. I am thinking about getting one and I'd like to hear everything, the good and the bad. Please post all your experiences here.
Thanks!

gin&tonicorelse

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2008
new york
everything is better. the food you eat, the air you breath. you will notice from the beginning a certain 'pep' in your step. you will become much stronger and faster and to such a degree that your enemies will fear you and those who you fancy will find your allure all too strong to resist. i was thinking about casting my vote for ron paul in this upcoming election, but if you get this computer i will promise you my vote. if, however, you decide not to run then i shall cast my vote for whomever you wish MASTER. may i call you MASTER? in fact, if you are thinking about getting one and you don't get one, i suggest you douse yourself with lighter fluid and let it burn. because you will forever regrett not getting this wonderful/amazing piece of divine engineering.

sorry, i may have taken it a bit far there. for my part i dont own a mac (yet!), and work is very boring. spare me your wraith i beg of you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.