17'' MBP sleeve

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Andrew07, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Andrew07 macrumors 6502

I know there have been a multitude of these kinda posts, but I did a search through a couple pages and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Plus, I also JUST opened my brand spankin' new 17'' MBP and am antsy.

What would you suggest for a really sturdy, durable sleeve for my 17'' MBP? It will be going into a backpack also. The booq Vyper looked good, but I read a couple sour reviews on Amazon about its zipper. Other popular choices here seem to be Timbuk 2 and Crumpler bags, but the pictures on their sites aren't that great. The local Mac store (and there's only one) has incase neoprene sleeves. Really appreciate advice~!

2. biturbomunkie macrumors 6502a

you might wanna check out maccase. it's doesn't have any zipper, but i don't think it's as tough as the booq.

i use one daily along with my backpack. and my 15" MBP seems to be okay even after being tossed around in my car (i'm a crazy driver).

3. daisu macrumors member

I'm interested in this thread. I was at the Apple Store in Manhattan and they had so few options for the 17" MBP