17 sources for Installer now?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aerospace, Nov 5, 2007.

1. aerospace macrumors 6502a

Bunch of new ones today, does anyone have any others? :eek:

Link Here

With everything on there now(ex. unlock, relock, virginize, even has roms now) I can't see why anyone would need another program.

:)***happy guy***:)

EDIT: I have 18, one not listed on modmyiphone.
    glassicstyle.com/iphone/

2. erandall38 macrumors 6502

Where are you finding ROMs on installer. You are speaking of installer.app right?

And for sources I only have three... are you speaking of 5th button on the bottom row where it says "sources"?

3. aerospace thread starter macrumors 6502a

if you go to the link there are 17 listed, plus the one i posted is 18. The bigg boss one contains roms, havent tried it cause I already have the roms I want so I don't know if it has every game. If you add the sources there a few rom ones, if you cant find the particular game you want try another.

4. erandall38 macrumors 6502

Ya sorry about that... I just looked at the link and tried to edit my post but to late.

Great post though I am glad to know these are here, why have I not seen this on macrumors before.

5. aerospace thread starter macrumors 6502a

dunno, I haven't seen many sharing posts. Its either I have a question or here is some news(fake or real). :)

6. erandall38 macrumors 6502

Do you know how to use the video conferencing app?

edit: it is called squidge and is under the section "swell"

7. aerospace thread starter macrumors 6502a

Saw it, haven't tested yet. I know there was one being worked on but they said it could only do like 5 frames a minute, I guess the camera is a bit slow *shrug*

8. erandall38 macrumors 6502

been downloading the source.... is there any apps in particular that you recommend for me and others that would like to try this method too?