I just contacted my apple store and they finally got the new imacs in. I am seriously still debating between a 17" midrange and the 20". The only differences are the hd size and the screen. With funding in mind I can go the 20" route or pick up a 17" with both wireless mouse and keyboard. I am leaning towards that cause $300 for 3" of screen and 90 gig more hard drive doesn't seem that big of deal....plus if they modify the span doctor program to include the newer ati chipset I can always throw another monitor on in the future...just looking for what people decided to do and how they came about the decision....thanks!