Discussion in 'iPad' started by AmazingTechGeek, Jul 5, 2015.

1. AmazingTechGeek, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

3. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Go volunteer at your local hospital and help patients that are struggling with their lives or dealing with real pain everyday.

4. AmazingTechGeek, Jul 5, 2015
  5. Unami macrumors 6502a

6. Toutou macrumors 6502a

Toutou

7. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Excuse my manner.

I sincerely suggest you to please consider volunteering at your local hospitals. There are many unfortunate patients that are struggling with their lives or dealing with severe pain. This will hopefully provide you with a different and more meaningful perspective of life.

8. AmazingTechGeek, Jul 5, 2015
  9. mopatops macrumors regular

mopatops

You asked for help and @silverblack gave his opinion. I don't see his/her advice as rude in any way.

10. AmazingTechGeek, Jul 5, 2015
  11. Toutou macrumors 6502a

Toutou

Well maybe you should've said that first.

12. cynics macrumors G3

What are all the things you do with your iPad that make you obsessed? I bet I can name a few things you aren't using it for (yet)?

13. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

1/10.

Wear it on your head as a hat. Now it's a hat and an iPad. You just got more for your money.

14. cynics macrumors G3

I just saw that. That totally changes the topic lol.

15. silverblack, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015

silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Please pardon me for not following again. If you are having buyer's remorse issue, wouldn't it be most logical to just return the iPad?

16. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

I use mine as a computer replacement. Just sold my new MacBook as I kept reaching for my iPad instead of the Mac.

I use it for Apple Music, Podcasts, managing my finances, online shopping, gaming, reddit, watching my uverse TV when traveling, paying bills, reading ebooks

I've tried going without my iPad but I just can't. I love it it's my most used piece of tech.

17. RebornProphet Suspended

He's not being rude. You're being ridiculous, it's a tablet. Get a life.

18. tentales macrumors 6502a

tentales

I think what brings on the sarcasm in the responses to your question and subsequent statements is the fact that most people don't just buy something without purpose or use-case unless they have too much disposable income and just want to "keep up with the Jones's".

No one's being rude, but rather jovial in their approach to your "obsession", since you apparently have a solution looking for a problem.
    May I suggest you google "best things to use iPad for" . Hope that helps.

Seriously, of the plethora of iPad uses, we cannot guess what your needs/likes are, only you can do that.

19. Che Castro macrumors 603

And get beheaded by isis

20. CellXor10 macrumors regular

Lol, but yeah this (maybe in a different sense tho). I initially thought you were looking for help with how to tone down on your obsession.

21. macintoshmac macrumors 65816

macintoshmac

Thread starter, your post looks sarcastic, and hence the remarks by people. You are obviously aware you are obsessed, so the next thing to do is get help. Which is what was suggested - to go help people, have a look at their lives, they struggle to make ends meet, and even that is not their obsession. You will get a perspective in life you shan't forget.

On the other hand, you are aware of the problem and maybe you are looking for validation? That hey, it is Apple after all, you will be mesmerised, sucked in, titillated, obsessed? What is it you seek from the forum members here?