Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 4, 2005
It's on now, Channel 7.

He looks grumpy but calm like buddha...

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
max_altitude said:
Perhaps I should have said "more of a celebrity". :p I'm sure we'll be seeing him of the cover of some trashy magazine soon.

Now that would be a scary sight...I'm off to the Apple Store to have en effed up repair sorted (yeah, again). Too bad Apple doesn't have a show called "Genius Bar™."

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Maybe he will have a magazine article in some PC mag about his switch from apple to windows.

and there will be a picture of him destroying his G5 with a small amount of C4

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
eva01 said:
Maybe he will have a magazine article in some PC mag about his switch from apple to windows.

and there will be a picture of him destroying his G5 with a small amount of C4

GASP, such horror! :eek:

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
max_altitude said:
Or he could run over it with his car like the mighty mouse! Actually I like the explosives idea better.

but he may get a popped tire from all the metal. And anyways before he switches over to windows. I call dibs on the memory, HDs, and graphics cards

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
eva01 said:
but he may get a popped tire from all the metal. And anyways before he switches over to windows. I call dibs on the memory, HDs, and graphics cards

I'd most likely drop it off of a building. Much more destructive power.

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
I will meet him somewhere and film it all. If it falls on someone it is even better because then i can sell it as a snuff film on ebay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.