Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
Just as a quick update... this episode was on today (and I just happened to be watching and TiVo'd it, I was so excited :D ) I'm going to see if I can post some parts if anybody is interested.

L

Lau

skoker said:
Just as a quick update... this episode was on today (and I just happened to be watching and TiVo'd it, I was so excited :D ) I'm going to see if I can post some parts if anybody is interested.

Ooh, do post some bits if you can. I wanna see iGary go all angry at the airline peeps. :D

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
I will see what I can do, I just have to figure out how to get it off of the Tivo and on to my iBook. Any thoughts?

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
I made a point of recording iGary's episode (entitled "Timing is Everything") onto my DVR when it aired this morning. I will transfer it to my Mac tomorrow and then edit it to just the segments that feature iGary. Then I'll upload them to my .Mac space and post link(s). Stay tuned...

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
dejo said:
I made a point of recording iGary's episode (entitled "Timing is Everything") onto my DVR when it aired this morning. I will transfer it to my Mac tomorrow and then edit it to just the segments that feature iGary. Then I'll upload them to my .Mac space and post link(s). Stay tuned...

At last. :) iGary is finally revealed to the waiting masses...

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
XIII said:
At last. :) iGary is finally revealed to the waiting masses...

Yay!!

You know what I love?

The homo in that episode that is allergic to peanuts.

"You can't therve peanuts within a mile radiuth of mee!!

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Hehe. I think I still have my copy from when it first aired and iGary wanted someone to record it for him. That was funny, but a little disappointing. iGary had me all set for some serious fireworks, then he ends up being a pussycat. I guess all the good bits ended up on the editing room floor.:p

Eevee

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2004
New Haven, CT
Cool, thanks for the clips dejo!

Luv the part "I don't think I can get on this plane...I hate this airline."

Sorry you had to go through all that trouble iGary...but now you are famous!

PS: Is there a way I can save this on my hard drive without using Quicktime Pro?

Chubypig

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2004
At the end when he says, "success" they should have added something about the plane crashing. would have been more exciting. :p Just kidding, of course. It completely changes my view of iGary though. It's like reading a book and then seeing a movie of the book. Oh, well. :D

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
i saw it for the first time (thanks to jsw's mirror specifically) :)

you handled that quite well Gary, that is an incredibly frustrating situation.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I've been in similar situations and could never have been as calm as you, iGary. I recall an aborted takeoff (that'll scare the crap out of you) and they wanted us to get back on the same plane. Amazed I was never arrested.

I got a new sig though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.