Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

besthelpitunes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2012
Rewards Cards and mobile coupons in one single app. Why go around with tons of cards in your wallet? Do you sometimes leave your cards at home? Have you ever

lost one of the cards you needed? With 1Card you have everything with you!

++ Barcode Cards ++

1Card allows you to:

- transform the barcode cards you ALREADY have into virtual cards: Rewards, Loyalty, Gift, Saving, Club, Membership cards, or any other physical card showing

either a barcode or a regular number. Simply scan the barcode number that is on each card;

- get NEW Loyalty / Rewards Cards directly from the retailers and chain stores joining the service.

When you select the Wallet item, all your cards will appear as if they were tucked in the pockets of your wallet. Simply click on the one you need to display

the barcode and scan it under the reader at the checkout.

++ Mobile coupons ++

Get to one of the places marked on the map and collect mobile coupons to be used at the checkout with immediate benefits. Display the barcodes for the coupon

on your smartphone and have them scanned to use at the checkout.

Compatible for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.0 or higher)

If you find any bug, please write to info@tracknose.com and we will fix it ASAP. Thanks!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/1card/id411903035?mt=8

fhall1

macrumors 68040
Dec 18, 2007
(Central) NY State of mind
I use Card Star - similar concept. The only thing aggravating is that many of the the store laser scanners can't read the barcode off the iPhone 4s (and earlier) screen.

From A Buick 8

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2010
Ky Close to CinCinnati
Hey OP, i am using the app, so far it seems to work nice (have not actually tried it in a store yet).

But adding cards and scanning the bar code works well. I did have trouble using my Facebook account as my login but i just created a tracknose account and that worked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.