1gen. Airpods no longer fast to connect

Silver78

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 24, 2013
Denmark
I am on my second pair of airpods since my first pair no longer could hold battery (lucky we have 2 year warranty in my country)
This new pair is just so bad at connecting it does not auto connect to any of my apple devices I have to go in to the bluetooth menu and connect to device every time and it also take forever every time. It has been like this for more than 6 months. Could it be some software issue or should i consider the airpods defective?

My Sony, bose and sennheiser have no problems connecting automatic right away!

russell_314

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2019
USA
I am on my second pair of airpods since my first pair no longer could hold battery (lucky we have 2 year warranty in my country)
This new pair is just so bad at connecting it does not auto connect to any of my apple devices I have to go in to the bluetooth menu and connect to device every time and it also take forever every time. It has been like this for more than 6 months. Could it be some software issue or should i consider the airpods defective?

My Sony, bose and sennheiser have no problems connecting automatic right away!
Have you tried resetting them? I have to do this every so often. If that doesn't work take them back because they should connect quickly.