1Password App Plus PC Support

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by SluGuru, Sep 30, 2014.

1. SluGuru macrumors regular

I see that 1Password Pro is now only $10 on the App store and would be a great way to to make very secure passwords on all of my accounts and allow 1Password to manage them. However, I look and see that a family license for PC is $70 and is close to the same price for a PC and Mac license. Is this worth it? Do you use any kind of service like this? Do you copy over your passwords from your iOS devices and let your browsers save them or pay the $50 for PC access?

2. AGKyle macrumors 6502a

How many people will be using the application?

If it's just you, no family license needed, you can install the application for your own usage on multiple PCs with a single license. Each user (physical person) would need their own license though and that's where a family license comes in.

I of course am biased as I use the application (I used it for years before becoming an employee) so I won't answer the other questions but I'm sure you'll be able to look around on here and find several threads about various password managers and 1Password is mentioned very frequently.

If you have any questions you'd like me to answer please let me know.