1password - "Keep logged in" and other questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Doju, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

Is there an option to do this in 1password with Go and Fill Login? It fills it great, but a lot of sites offer a keep logged in check-box, can 1password check this off?

Secondly, 1password is great, but it seems like it can only remember website log-ins. What about log-ins for my Wireless Router, etc.?

2. str1f3 macrumors 68000

1. I forgot how to do it but there is an option for a checkbox. You should check on their website or email them if you can't get the answer in this thread. There should be some kind of option there where you edit the information of the login item.

2. 1password is generally for website logins and autofilling information. You can keep your router's password in the secure notes section to keep it protected.

3. pit29 macrumors 6502a

pit29

Those are normally stored in OS X's keychain.

4. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

Usually, in my 1password experience, it records whatever is set when you store the password. Thus, if you check the "keep me logged-in" box and then memorize the login, the checkbox is learned with it.

As for adding it after the fact... I'm not sure. That's one thing that I don't like and/or puzzled me about 1pw. Some logins have "trash" that's recorded in the login profile (like the checkbox above, but things like "search") and I want to remove them from the login, but can't figure out how.

Anyway, 1pw has some problems with Flash logins and some javascript logins, so keep that in mind. Overall, I love the program though.