1password - worth the upgrade?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sigamy, May 30, 2013.

1. sigamy macrumors 65816

I use 1Password on my Mac and iPhone. On the iPhone I simply look up my passwords for keying them into my work Windows computer where I don't have 1Password installed.

I've been happy with the app and I don't really need new features, just wish it was better organized.

Looking for opinons of if you feel it is worth the upgrade to version 4?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I have version 4 on my iPhone and I like it, though I haven't used the older version but its a solid product and so I'd say go for it :)

3. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

I ran V3 for a long time and when ver 4 came out and was half off a while back I bit the bullet so that I'd have a universal app for iphone and ipad and also got the latest version for my Mac to ensure total compatibility for the future (whenever they release the new Mac app store version). The UI is very different, but not so much that you can't get used to it.

I'd say if you can get it for a decent sale price - go for it, but I wouldn't jump at full price just yet.

4. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Worth is always subjective. If you're happy with the version you have then what would make it worth upgrading to you? What are you expecting from an upgrade and what's your cutoff for price?