Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mclld

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
I knew what to expect with the ui because I had an Honor 5x so like with every other phone, Nova was the first install. The phone is very premium feeling but way too fragile and slippery(like all phones designed this way), no way would I use this without a case. My favorite thing about it is the rear finger print scanner, it is very fast and accurate, it reads my finger every time. I also like being able to pull the notifications down with it. The battery life is great, I have had it off the charger for right at 10 hours and I am sitting at 58% with 2h 52m sot.

The phone is not a keeper for me simply for one reason...the screen is too small. I have been using the Note 5 and a couple other 5.5" screen phones and this just does not cut it. I cant go lower that 5.5" anymore, other than that and not being able to quick launch the camera this phone is winner. I will probably sell it since I will either get the Moto Z Play or I might go super budget and get the Zmax Pro. I have had the first two Zmax phones and really liked them. If anyone has a Moto Z Play unlocked version I would trade, this Honor is the 64 gig version with 4 gigs ram.

Reactions: MRU

nviz22

Cancelled
Jun 24, 2013
I knew what to expect with the ui because I had an Honor 5x so like with every other phone, Nova was the first install. The phone is very premium feeling but way too fragile and slippery(like all phones designed this way), no way would I use this without a case. My favorite thing about it is the rear finger print scanner, it is very fast and accurate, it reads my finger every time. I also like being able to pull the notifications down with it. The battery life is great, I have had it off the charger for right at 10 hours and I am sitting at 58% with 2h 52m sot.

The phone is not a keeper for me simply for one reason...the screen is too small. I have been using the Note 5 and a couple other 5.5" screen phones and this just does not cut it. I cant go lower that 5.5" anymore, other than that and not being able to quick launch the camera this phone is winner. I will probably sell it since I will either get the Moto Z Play or I might go super budget and get the Zmax Pro. I have had the first two Zmax phones and really liked them. If anyone has a Moto Z Play unlocked version I would trade, this Honor is the 64 gig version with 4 gigs ram.

Try Swappa or get your $ back from a retailer since most places have return policies. Unless you bought it 2nd hand or from a private seller, then you have to deal with the reselling market.

mclld

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
I bough it new and got a killer deal on it, I can sell it more now than what I paid for it new more than likely. I sold a lot on swappa but I refuse to sell to buyers with no feedback. In my listings I would state no buyers who are not established and the staff said I could not do that so I dont sell there anymore.

Channan

macrumors 68030
Mar 7, 2012
New Orleans
It took some time to get used to bigger phones, but you already gave up on adapting to a smaller phone again in only a day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.