Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigTomCallaghan

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2014
Still I wanna try it. I don't have anything else to do.

I saw a iphone 7 setup inside
[doublepost=1474017613][/doublepost]
You don't see any sign inside? Thos store is really smal and i'm surprise that they have that setup now :)
Yeah nothing here and this is a large corporate store which does a lot of volume. Although in fairness I don't recall it ever having has signage on launch day in past years. Interesting.

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2012
Yeah nothing here and this is a large corporate store which does a lot of volume. Although in fairness I don't recall it ever having has signage on launch day in past years. Interesting.

Signage in most stores right now most likely will aim around Directv, unlimited, or other promos. They have kind of gotten away from device only hype signage.

lsara

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2015
Decided to go wait at my ATT Corp store. Might as well see if they've got anything.

BigTomCallaghan

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2014
Signage in most stores right now most likely will aim around Directv, unlimited, or other promos. They have kind of gotten away from device only hype signage.
Employees got here a little while ago, they're inside putting signage up now. My only question left is if I should get JB or matte black if I can only get one 7+...

Reactions: kuechi

kuechi

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Employees got here a little while ago, they're inside putting signage up now. My only question left is if I should get JB or matte black if I can only get one 7+...
The het black easily gets a scratch so might as well matt black, depends on you. Goodluck, still waiting for them

BigTomCallaghan

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2014
Did you ask what they had?
No but my confidence is through the roof--------

AS I was writing that, they came out and told us: NO PLUSES AT ALL, all sorts of 7's, no JB though.

The line was about 20 deep at that point and I've never seen such a mass exodus. Line down to 5 now including myself who won't be buying. Oh my ****, what a waste

jk4lebron23

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2010
Nashville,TN
No but my confidence is through the roof--------

AS I was writing that, they came out and told us: NO PLUSES AT ALL, all sorts of 7's, no JB though.

The line was about 20 deep at that point and I've never seen such a mass exodus. Line down to 5 now including myself who won't be buying. Oh my ****, what a waste
Damn that's gotta suck!

BigTomCallaghan

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2014
Damn that's gotta suck!
Lol, I played the game and knew the risks... She said only one store in MI received pluses and that I may actually be able to get one if I went out there about 30 minutes away.

Fool me once...... Needless to say I'm back in bed. I'll play the patience and reservations games going forward.

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
I just saw on Reddit, I guy in Tx at an ATT store, said they had a Rose Gold 7+, and they had a 7 Jet Black 128gb

gah
lol :eek: :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.